CatchPlankton CatchPlankton

I feel like I've played this game before...

Theres a million games like this, and this is no different. But it's pretty well done, maybe update the lines more when you're drawing the polygons. It's hard to draw them quick you get triangles and stuff.

Dodgeball* Dodgeball*

bad

Did you just copy code from a tutorial? This game is pretty much nothing. And why is it like in the middle of the screen, pretty terrible game.

Jabberwocky, The Shepherd Jabberwocky, The Shepherd

Lemmings :)

Pretty fun game, I got stuck on level 11 though -_-

I found a crazy bug, hold in right then hold in left, you start moonwalking left and walk over anything and can even walk through the walls and die. I'm a programmer myself and have no idea how you got a bug like that, lol.

smartcode responds:

Fixed!!

Picture Match Picture Match

wat?

That was seriously retarded. Why is this on newgrounds. And why does the screen get painted if you get it wrong. How are retards going to know what that means. I guess it's not bad though for being a retard game. Although it's kinda short.

IQTester IQTester

Doesn't seem correct.

144, questions seem too easy. pretty cool though.

DemiseAnimation responds:

Congratulations!

Locked In Locked In

graphix are bad

uh yea it's terrible, and the custom mouse is off by a lot it's really annoying. And 10 MB, wtf?

ManuelTacoface responds:

well it was my first game, so yeah it'll come out crappy

Stitchland Conflict Stitchland Conflict

easy game

easy game

Snail`s Story Snail`s Story

Boring.

It's kinda cool but way too boring for me.

Paint Man * Paint Man *

Too easy again

So, you're telling me i just go around and clean paint spills? FOREVER!?

Avalanche! Avalanche!

Another avoidance

Really boring basic avoidance, nothing special at all. Graphics look retarded i'd rather be a circle avoiding squares or something. And when you choose arrow keys it does switch you back to mouse at some point. Also turn the FPS up, whats it on like 15?