WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

oh em gee

"http://" Those are forward slash not backslash. See how they lean forwards? I'm sure someone posted that already. Cool flash, I've never seen this series. It was pretty celver.

Sprinkler Short Sprinkler Short

hi more

Make sure your text isn't selectable lol, it's pretty weird. It'd be funny if it was input text though. As for the movie it's pretty meh.

[KK] Basics Of Life ep17 [KK] Basics Of Life ep17

thx guyz

This flash was so loud my monitor fell of the desk...

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Madness Latino 4-A Madness Latino 4-A

ZZZzzzzzzzzz...

Wasted 5 minutes of my life. animations looked good.

ErnestoGod responds:

hahahaha yeah sorry for that n__ñU XD

Roar Of The Past 1 Roar Of The Past 1

Wow that was boring, use less text plz

"sorry i just realized for those of you with really fast flash players it goes a tad faster than the way i intentioned it sorry :(" It goes at the same fps you set it to.

PokeSticks Parody (Short) PokeSticks Parody (Short)

wats a pokemon?

try making a custom text box instead of just using a textfield. Uh and maybe finish the thing before posting. throw on a background or something, not that bad though

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Previe Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Previe

lets go bub

Theres gameplay videos of marvel vs capcom you youtube btw.

Koblivian responds:

understand i never copy i am original,but crazy you said youtube

The blade! The blade!

i'm the boss, shut up

art was good, animation was good. The graphic overlay was weird it just looked like I had a bunch of dirt on my monitor. The whole thing was wayyyyyyyy too slow though, if this was on youtube I would have skipped a lot. Make it less boring, but yea cool stuff.

A stick figure fight A stick figure fight

it was k

Maybe start the music after it loads? I THINK THATS NORMALLY HOW IT'S DONE. no one wants to watch this though. make a story or something.

DailyToon #477 DailyToon #477